|Mobile Bicycle Basic Repairs|
Individual Services List
- Tire Repair (e): $20.00 Includes hub, bearing, true inspection. Inner Tubes NOT included, most standard sizes $10.00, Speciality Tubes $15.00 - $35.00
- Straighten/True Wheel (e): $25.00-$35.00 All Spokes extra, $3-$10 per spoke
- Wheel Bearing Service, per hub, external drive train: $25-$50 Parts extra
- Wheel Bearing Service, per hub, Internal systems: $50-100 Parts Extra
- Crankset / Headset Bearing Service: $45.00 - $60.00 Parts Extra
- Caliper Brake System Service (e): $25.00 (Requires True/Straight wheels) Includes inspection, system lubrication, pad/caliper alignment, reset to factory specs. (New parts can be installed during this service, but price of parts is not included in service charge.)
- Hydraulic Brake System Bleed (e): $40.00 All parts & fluid extra
- External Drive Train Service, Derailer Type, Complete: $60.00 Includes rear wheel true on bike, realignment of derailers, all moving parts cleaned & lubricated, operational limits set. (New parts can be installed during this service, but price of parts is not included in service charge.)
- Internal Drive Train Service: $30.00 Includes system cleaning, lubrication & adjustment
- Internal Drive Train Overhaul/Rebuild: $125.00 Minimum Labor Charge, All Parts Extra.
- New Bike Assembly or Out-of-Box Assembly: Single/1spd: $60.00, Multiple Speed: $95.00, Tandem: $160.00 (Missing/broken parts extra)
- Accessory Installation: Not all parts & accessories are designed or fit all models or types of bicycles. If the desired accessory will fit, is safe when completed, and was purchased from Bike Attic, installation is included in most situations. There is a $20.00 to install customer supplied accessories. Any safety or suitability determination is at the sole discretion of Bike Attic. Bike Attic does NOT install child seats.
Minimum Charges: There is a $50.00 Minimum Charge for all service appointments that do not include at least 1 Tune Up Service per location traveled to by Bike Attic. Please call or text for more information.
Need something not listed above, Please contact Bike Attic either thru email above. (customerservice@BikeAttic.com) or phone 847-949-5077 Terms: Full payment is due upon completion of work. We accept Cash, Credit/Debit cards processed thru PayPal account "CustomerService@AtticGifts.com" Bike Attic does not accept checks. While we stand behind out work, all bicycists are different. Any failure of our services or parts installed by us caused by rider abuse is exempt from any warranty. Effective 3-25-23